WE ARE A YOUNG COMPANY WITH AN INTERNATIONAL TEAM OF TALENTED PROFESSIONALS THAT BELIEVE IN A GLOBAL WORLD WITHOUT BARRIERS. OUR PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THE DRIVING FORCE AND THE THINK TANK THAT HAS LEAD TO THE CREATION OF SERIES OF INTEGRATED ONLINE SERVICES.
At first I thought we will never use this software and I voted against it, but now I am on it every day. Helping the community with various issues and keeping everyone informed. It is even simpler than Hotmail. I have to apologise for being so negative at the beginning, OCM has more to offer and simpler to use than I anticipated. The more I think about it the more pleased I am with the system … especially the task Management aspects.
We are German and our Spanish and English is not really good. We always paid our community fees on time but never attended any AGM. When OCM was installed in our community, they should us how it works in two minutes and we cannot thank them enough. We login in our language and see and read everything in German. Some of the translation is funny but it makes the experience even more fun. We understand more about what is going on in our community and we always give our proxy voting online. At our age, the internet maybe difficult to learn and use but it is the best thing for us as walking and driving gets harder, day by day. Well done Urbytus team.
They setup OCM for our community two years ago. I don´t have a computer or internet connection, but my granddaughter checks everything for me every week and tells me about everything that´s going on. It is really good to know what is going and seeing everyone in the community help so much. I never thought our administrator was actually doing so much work, but now she tells me about all the jobs and repairs that they have to deal with and when they are scheduled. This is most important to me as my only means of getting out of the apartment is the lift and before I never knew when it was or was not working.
I have been the president of my urbanization for three years and it used to be a nightmare keeping everyone informed and happy. Now I just update the website a few times a week and it is all there. Our AGMs are so much more fluid and most of all my wife Marta is so much happier as I spend less time with repetitive community issues.
We live in UK and only visit our holiday home 3 or 4 times a year. Ever since OCM was setup for our community we deal with everything online when we are in UK, so that when we come to Spain we are no more bothered about community issues and spend the time enjoying the sun and the sea. Also thanks to the OCM news we receive a good list of all upcoming activities and events before we arrive so we already have our agenda filled up with all the good suggestions. Thank you for the OCM news and making our community life so much easier.
- Gained 7 new followers in the past week. I’m growing my account the right way, are you? Do it with https://t.co/RTvpazBDEx 6 days ago
- RT @MyPowertalk: If you need to pretend or hide your true self, you are with the wrong people. Surround yourself with beings of the same… 1 week ago
- I have a rising follower graph! 7 more followers in the past week. Get your stats right here https://t.co/RTvpazBDEx 2 weeks ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Habits of growing companies: 1 obsessed about customer's success 2 deeply invest in employee success 3 celebrate a culture… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Success is: 1. well-being 2. wisdom 3. capacity to celebrate life 4. our ability to give back — @ariannahuff https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Retribución del presidentes de #comunidades de propietarios. ¿Es legal? https://t.co/cElH3PgSRk 2 weeks ago
- I gained 18 followers in the last week. You? Know your stats and grow with https://t.co/RTvpazBDEx 3 weeks ago
- Entrepreneurs. Are you working on a new product? Don't let the resistance to change put you off. https://t.co/83TVyPcZJK 3 weeks ago
- Nuestras #redessociales se van de vacaciones hasta septiembre. ¡Feliz #verano, amig@s! Gracias por estar ahí :) https://t.co/Lp1h7HWIrM 3 weeks ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Habits of happy people 1 practice mindfulness 2 learn new skills 3 be optimistic 4 show gratitude 5 generous 6 no entitle… 4 weeks ago